Ah, Stuck on Level 80 of 100 Floors. If you’ve made it this far, you’ve probably questioned your life choices at least once. You’ve been trapped in elevators, solved puzzles with less clarity than an IKEA instruction manual, and you’re this close to throwing your phone at the wall. But hold on to that precious device—help is on the way!
What Even Is This Level?
The first thing you’ll notice about Level 80 is that it has been designed by someone who just discovered what colors and shapes are. The floor is packed with buttons, symbols, and what appears to be an alien code waiting to summon extraterrestrials.
You’ll see a board with various symbols and a keypad. Please take a deep breath, maybe do some finger stretches, and let’s get cracking.
- Identify the Symbols: Before pressing things willy-nilly, we should determine what these hieroglyphics mean. If you squint, you’ll notice that they resemble numbers—like how your handwriting resembles a chicken scratch after a long day.
- The Keypad: Look at the keypad next to the door. It doesn’t look like a regular 1-9 grid, right? That’s because it’s trying to trick you, the sly fox!
- Match them Up: The idea is to match the abstract symbols with the numbers on the keypad. It’s like online dating but with shapes.
Step-by-Step Solution Stuck on Level 80 of 100 Floors
- Press the Buttons in the Following Order: Once you’ve matched the symbols with the keypad numbers, press them in this order: 7, 3, 4, 1.
- The Grand Finale: If you’ve done everything correctly, the elevator should finally take pity on you and open its doors, revealing the glorious Level 81.
- Celebrate: Maybe dance, make a little love, get down tonight. You’ve earned it!
Level 80 might make you feel like you’re in an episode of Lost, but once you crack the code, you’ll feel like a genius. Or at least, like someone who can finally move on with their life and tackle the remaining 20 levels of this digital torture chamber.
Remember, it’s just a game. And you’re crushing it—literally. So go forth, young padawan, and may the odds be ever in your favor as you ascend toward the final, ever-elusive 100th-floor